Graham Crackers HERO Web Store

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Kevin Eastman auctions off…his entire freakin' studio!


Okay, you gotta admit: This is pretty cool!

Kevin Eastman has moved his entire studio into Meltdown Comics in Los Angeles, including every item you see above.

And because Kevin is a delightful kind of crazy, he'll be auctioning off the ENTIRE thing as one lot starting December 25. Talk about a Christmas present of crazed-out proportions! Won't fit under most trees, but still…

And Kevin will be donating a portion of the auction proceeds to Hero Initiative. Nice guy, he.

More later!

Jim McLauchlin

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is just awesome but I'm afraid I'll have to pass...

ryan spaulding said...

I wish I had the kind of money this would go for

Fiddlestyx said...

I'll give you my entire life savings.

Anonymous said...

Perfect for my mancave aka sewer and office downstairs! I have the dedication if only I had the money:(

oranj said...

It's alive . . . !!!
http://www.ebay.com/itm/270880293673